Monday, September 2, 2013

A New Guest Blogging Adventure & Labor Day Fun

I have some exciting news!!  I will be a regular guest blogger this year for the Organized Classroom Blog with Charity Preston.  I am so excited to share some of my classroom organization tips and helpful management techniques on her blog.  I will be posting something new and helpful the 24th of each month!!!  I look forward to sharing and learning so much more along the way.

Check it out!!
The OC Blog Button

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day weekend.  We went camping all weekend with some friends and had a really nice time.   One of the nights the big boys left their fishing lines out, and in the morning one of the lines was stuck.  So the boys asked, "Do you think there is a fish on the end of the line?"  A dad responded, "Maybe, but probably not." (Dads are always right you know. lol)   Well, the boys decided to get a little brave.  Braden held the pole, and Ethan followed the line all the way down.  Yep, he came up screaming, "There's a fish on there!!!!!!"  Those were some happy boys! (and happy little sisters too)  - Life Lesson:  Never give up on something you think is a possibility!!

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment