Friday, August 16, 2013

Classroom Decorations & Pinterest Fun

I had some extra fun getting ready this year.   I decided to recover my desk chair and well....... explore my Pinterest boards!  :)  I feel like a princess now, and I get so excited to sit at my desk.  (Not that I ever get too.  lol)

These cute tissue papers flowers are leftovers from a table I decorated for a cancer luncheon this past summer.  Don't they look so adorable in my classroom!!!!  I don't have the awesome balloon rainbow like I did for the luncheon, but I sure enjoy the rainbow flowers.
Luncheon Table - Soooo Cute!!

Now who doesn't like hiding a few things!!   Put up a little fabric and poof, the "clutter" is gone!! :)

And, finally a little gift.   I made these cute back to school gifts for my kiddos.   Fun little glow sticks.  Click on the picture to download the freebie tag.  I didn't think you would want my name on there, so I took it off!   :)  I also included sets that say .....year in Preschool,  .....year in First Grade, and  .....year in Second Grade.

I hope your Back to School is terrific.  I know I get sooooo excited!  And guess what, this year my baby gets to join me in Kindergarten!!!  Yeah!!   She will be right across the hall.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

20 comments: