Friday, October 19, 2012

I Can Write My Numbers!


I just finished putting together this little activity, I Can Write My Numbers!  Everyone has to practice, so I have included pages for writing 1-10, 1-20, 1-50, and 1-100.


Some students still need the structure/guidance of lines, while other students have already transitioned.  Each set in this unit is printed with and without line.  One of the games we like to play is Teacher/Student.  The kids trade off writing numbers.  The "Student" writes a number and the "Teacher" tells them if is correct or how to fix it.  Then they trade!  :)  Click here to find this on TpT!  Look for more themed writing pages to come!

23 comments:

  1. When I click 'here', it says it's $1.75.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry! It was free for a limited time in 2012. If you give me your email, I will send it to you as a thanks for catching my mistake since I forgot to get it changed on here. :)

      Delete
  2. it still has the link that says it is free click 'here' but takes you to TPT and then it ask you to pay. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was free when the product first came out in 2012. The blog post says click here to find this resource on TPT. Thanks

      Delete

  3. Undoubtedly it is the best explanation of the Indian education system. Moreover, education and Top 10 school in bhopal are also booming at a great pace. The number of Top 5 cbse schools in bhopal are also increasing as many parents wants to give the best education to their children. The beneficial curriculum of CBSE becomes famous which influenced a number of parents to enrol their children in the Best play school in Bhopal . Among them, all best cbse school in kolar are popular in Bhopal.

    ReplyDelete