Friday, October 19, 2012

I Can Write My Numbers!


I just finished putting together this little activity, I Can Write My Numbers!  Everyone has to practice, so I have included pages for writing 1-10, 1-20, 1-50, and 1-100.


Some students still need the structure/guidance of lines, while other students have already transitioned.  Each set in this unit is printed with and without line.  One of the games we like to play is Teacher/Student.  The kids trade off writing numbers.  The "Student" writes a number and the "Teacher" tells them if is correct or how to fix it.  Then they trade!  :)  Click here to find this on TpT!  Look for more themed writing pages to come!

2 comments:

  1. When I click 'here', it says it's $1.75.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry! It was free for a limited time in 2012. If you give me your email, I will send it to you as a thanks for catching my mistake since I forgot to get it changed on here. :)

      Delete