Sunday, October 21, 2012

If I Built a Car

We use Animated Literacy at our school, so when we can finally read "car" the kids look sooooo forward to computer lab time.  We read a book called If I Built a Car by Chris Van Dusen.


This is a story about a little boy who designs his own car, and let me tell you it is a hum-dinger of a car!  lol :0)  There is fun little game on ABCya.com that lets kids design their own car too.  They love it!  The kids can give their car a name and then print their design.  They are so proud that they designed it and got to pick what went were.  (And I mean....what went where!  Some of the cars had stuff all over!)  Here are some of the designs from my classroom.  Who knows, one of these kids could be designing your car in the future!!  hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment