Thursday, April 24, 2014

Crossword Puzzle Phonics Fun Blends & Digraphs

It's finished!! Yeah!!  Set #2 - Crossword Puzzle Phonics Fun Blends and Digraphs.  My kiddos just love these because they are a fun little challenge.  Each puzzle has two versions:  with and without a word bank.   I love this activity because several kiddos may need the word bank, while others may be ready to try them without.  Teachers can use the version that is just right for each individual learner.  So....if your kiddos need a little extra fun, check them out.




"They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share" 1 Timothy 6:18

1 comment:

  1. I am a mom and I have a 5 years old daughter, so I can understand that for any mother how difficult it is to look after her children and going out for job. That is the reason I prefer to work from home that allows me to look after my child and make me independent as I can earn from home and stay updated with today world. If you are also in same situation I have a suggestion for you from here you can learn how to make money or get good earning from home based job, I am confident it will be of Great Value to you and yours. Respectfully, Enjoy: http://vipspecialgifts.com/go/Shweta/

    ReplyDelete