Saturday, April 20, 2013

Product Swap

This week I teamed up with Diana from Sticky Notes and Glitter for a little product swap hosted by Jessica Stanford.  Diana teaches first grade, but I thought my kiddos could handle the challenge.

We just finished our 10 week vowel review where we focus on one vowel sound per week, starting with the short vowels and finishing up with the long vowels.  Diana's product, Long and Short Vowel Sounds Word Hunt Pack fits in great.  I haven't had it for very long, but I am already planning to use it next week and again next year.  This time starting with our "short a" review! :o)

I love this idea because it gets the kids up and moving.  You know I am all for that!!  During the activity the kids walk around the room and hunt for words.   Then they write them on their log sheets.  Diana has pages for the short vowels, long vowels, and for multiple vowels.

Next week we will be playing some long and short vowel sound comparison games, and I can't wait to get them up hunting and sorting again.

Thanks Diana!
Check out these other great products from the product swap as well.
MrsStanfordsClass
"One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace will have the king for a friends." Proverbs 22:11

No comments:

Post a Comment