Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Fun

I said I would post pictures!!!  :o)  They had so much fun picking out their eggs and graphing the "surprise" jelly beans.  I have to say though......the best part was eating them.  If you missed the Easter Egg Surprise graph freebie I had up last week, click here.



We also read the book The Easter Bunny is Missing.  I had the kids make predictions about where they thought the Easter bunny had gone, and you know what, they were correct.....vacation!  In the story some of the other forest animals try to be the Easter bunny because they think they will be the best.  It turns out that no one can do it.  Good thing the Easter Bunny comes back.

After reading the story, I had them think about why they would make a good Easter Bunny.  We worked on our opinion sentence writing!  :o)  I love it......one little girl said she would make the best Easter Bunny because she........."is good at hiding things."  

I hope your students enjoyed their Easter activities too!

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment