Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Those CRAZY b's & d's !!


You just have to love those CRAZY b's and d's !!  I thought my para was about to fall out of her chair today.... (I love her so much!!)  I have a little saying that I always teach the kids about b and d.  We all stand up and act it out together (pat your belly, pat your bottom).  hahahah   She just about hit the floor laughing.  I told her I would make sure I posted a picture today of it, and I would get it up on my blog!!!  So, if you haven't heard or taught your students this funny way to remember the difference between b's and d's......here you go!  "b's have bellies, and d's don't!"  Click here to find this on my TPT site!  (PDF & JPeg available)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have that graphic! Could you put it on tpt? :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put it on there!! :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete