Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Singing & Sorting

It is now officially a fact, the more I sing the more they listen, they love it!! Do you remember from Sesame Street years ago....the song "One of these kids is doing his own thing....one of these kids does not belong...." or something like that. (I think it was from Sesame Street, lol.) Who knows, maybe I made it up. :) Well, they loved it when I sang it for our sorting game. I told them who had to be the "different kid" in their group, and the rest of the students in the class would "sort" them! I couldn't tell you what was more fun....watching them and their actions or watching them laugh at my song!

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog.

    I remember that song from Sesame Street...and it is so true that the kiddos respond more to music. I am even going to share a post about that. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete